1. Sprout. I have already readily admitted I love children's television, so this should come as no surprise. Herr Meow loves watching Sprout and I love all the characters and all the silly shows. Plus, it's PBS at any time of day. It's one of those gushy little win-wins.
2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. I love him because he was a misfit. I love him because I have had seborrheic dermatitis around my nose. I love him because is so cute.
3. Go Diego Go's theme song. Oh yeah, I'm just hitting them out of the park today, but I like that it's very um.. tropical. I swear the song actually has accordions in the background, which is very Colombian.
4. Winter bulbs and plants. No explanation necessary.
5. Dlisted— the best trash-talking gossip site ever. I suspect I will say grace for Dlisted many times in the year to come.