Normally I change the name of the post from the original Flickr picture name.
However, allow me a STET-type mulligan here. You may have noticed that,
1. Now all my posts come with pictures,
2. I've somehow started using my real name around these here parts,
3. But I've become really cryptic and mysterious,
4. The "Daily" part of the blog's name has become a sad little lie,
5. And that it seems I'm no longer afraid of showing you my face on here, as well, even if it's upside down.
Live with it: I like this picture. You can always click through to Flickr if you would like to see my photoset lovingly and narcissistically called, "All About Me(ow)" if you would like.
I've been remiss in writing, mostly because… well, we're going to have to hold off on that a little longer. Suffice it to say that I am still around, even if my life feels exactly like the picture implies: upside-down and topsy-turvy and not the way it used to be.
But that's not bad. And, honestly, neither is this Hail Mary picture.
It's just different, and that suits me fine.
Now maybe I can update my About Me page before the end of the year. Ha! Who are we kidding here?
Oh yeah! I was quoted in The Atlantic Wire! I'm still excited about that, so I am sharing my link here. Go read!
Hope the peri-holidaze period is being kind to you all out there in BlogLand.
PS: I need to write about my sidebar experiment, the 101 in 1001 deal. Let's just say I failed.
PPS: Do you like me on Facebook? Yay!