1. Baby kicks– lots and lots of them. Even if they cause you to writhe in discomfort because you think you're going to pee yourself.
2. Being able to count to ten when gate goon types enforce the rules without giving them much thought.
3. The fact that you didn't get to see who was the little (insert favorite expletive here) who gave your baby a huge welt on his forehead.
4. Empanadas. True love forever, deep-fried.
5. Discovering that your sweet husband paused Top Gear and so you don't get to miss one minute, even though you arrived home at 8:20 pm.