1. Typepad changed the "compose post" layout. Aaack! I was having a minor freakout for a few seconds, thinking I'd somehow stumbled into the wrong place or a twilight zone of weirdness where nothing is as it was. Which it isn't but please, don't make me repeat myself.
2. My last post was #666. Yikes! I told you, Momzillas are evil and even my post counter thingy knows it.
4. Davdid Archuleta is going to win, isn't he? If so, I'm wishing him a merry Jordin Sparks career. Booooo.
5. I promised the very talented and awesome news source Anita of Prairie Dreams that I'd do a meme tonight so here goes. It's time to reveal six weird things about me:
- As of today, May 20th 2008, I've never had one cavity in my life. I realize in these days of modern dentistry and fluoridated water and whatnot it's not as big a deal. But hey, I think that going 31 years without a cavity is kind of… weird at least.
- I like stale cookies, because I like my cookies soft, not crunchy. Whenever cookies accidentally stay out or opened just a bit and they go all soft and stale, I secretly rejoice.
- I like the smell of dead skunk on the road. It smells kind of grassy and exotic and oddly happy.
- It won't ruin my day if it doesn't happen, but I strongly prefer to get up on the right side of the bed and place my right foot down first.
- Recently, I had a bite of a tofu pup (fake hot dog) and the mouth feel of the whole thing (semi-crunchy casing, semi-solid innards) nearly made me vomit. Never again, my friends.
- I like Peeps. It's the sugary crunch, I think.
Hmmm…. not a stellar diet, but oh well, right? I am supposed to tag six people, so I think that I'll tag the last six comments, Anita excluded. Yay! You're it(s)!
PS: ACK! A title is like oxygen! How could this happen?! I blame Typepad. And Mac.