Yay! I’ve had my blog viewed 10,000 times!!
But the ticker stays at 9,999.
ROBBED I TELL YOU!
Okay. Trying to catch up, I am doing this Meme (thanks Melissa!):
4 Things Questions
4 jobs you have had in your life:
1. Gift wrap girl (fun only until everyone you know starts asking you to wrap their presents at Christmastime)
2. Office Assistant at a Dr office (I wish I didn’t have such horrid visions conjured up whenever someone says the word “Hemoccult”)
3. Child Caregiver (fun until I realized that clean-and-jerking a child without bending at the knee would screw up my back for a long time)
4. Teacher (I still have nightmares about grades being due)
4 movies you would watch over and over:
1. Strictly Ballroom
2. Almost every Christopher Guest movie
3. Almost every Farrelly Brothers movie
4. P&P–the Firth versoin (*purr*)
4 places you have lived:
2. Somewhere in California
3. Somewhere in Hawaii
4. Somewhere in the DC metro area
4 t.v. shows you love to watch:
1. American Idol
2. House M.D.
3. South Park
4. The Office
4 places you have been on vacation:
1. Juneau, Alaska
2. Houston, Texas
3. Panama City, Panama
4. Orlando, Florida
4 websites I visit daily:
1. Google/Google Maps etc
2. Typepad (even when I don’t blog)
3. My online mommy playgroup
4. Answers.com, so I can win at petty arguments (or try anyway).
4 of my favorite foods:
1. Potatoes in most forms known to man.
2. Chocolate cake (either with a tall glass of milk or à la mode)
4. Avocados! *heart*
4 places I would rather be right now:
1. In Tampa with my Monsieur *sobs*
2. In the land of 10,000 golf courses with Rev. Mom.
3. In a parallel universe where it wouldn’t be raining outside
4. At a great mall. Like Ala Moana. There, I said it. A minor part of me wants to be in Hawaii.
4 people I am tagging: