1. The fact that hair grows back, no matter how short you cut it.
2. A cold, crisp day that flushes your cheeks and energizes you.
3. Having the knowledge that there are always friends who'll bail you out, even for silly things.
4. Facebook apps. Addictive, but oh-so-very fun.
5. The smell of holiday greenery, pervasively clean even in the cold. By the way, do any of you local readers need a beautiful balsam wreath? I'm selling them for $25! Help a middle-class child pay for more crayons! Please?
Oooo, a real wreath!! I have my artificial one which is nice but lacks that extra something of real branches. Maybe someday I’ll have a real wreath. Good luck finding a good home for the wreath.
Tomorrow I decorate!! Mwhahahahahahahahaha!! *watches her husband run for cover*
Holler for holiday greenery! I can smell my pathetic little tree right now, and I LOVE it.
Vix– If you lived close by, I’d totally sell you one ;o)
LiLu– Do you want one? They are super pretty, I promise! And I can totally deliver! (plus, your tree isn’t pathetic; it’s totally cute!)