1. If people hit you up for money on the street, even if they are very nice, RUN.
2. I crafted! Here’s a prettyish view:
Sharks’ teeth look nicer when you can actually SEE them.
3. It’s colder today. Boo-hiss.
5. I am seriously getting tired of everything being made in China. I keep telling myself that I will not buy it unless it’s NOT made in China. But then, I wouldn’t be able to buy much at all.
6. Not buying makes me very cranky.
7. Crankiness leads to overindulging.
8. Overindulging leads to depression.
9. Which, invariably, leads to crankiness.
10. Vicious cycles are bad.
11. Crafting is good. Unless you have to do it with things from China.
12. Which is why this product, despite its million warnings, made me smile:
Made with pride in the USA. Will kill you if inhaled. Ain’t it a beaut?
Solider on, loveys.